CEN B6 Armoured Toyota LC300
Base Vehicle Details
2022 MY LHD Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Series
(OEM features and specs may change at time of order confirmation)
MODEL NAME: Land Cruiser 300
GRADE NAME: LC 3.3 TT DSL GXR
DISPLACEMENT cc: 3346
HP (SAE NET) / RPM: 302
TORQUE (SAE NET) KgM /RPM: 71.4
TYPE: V6, DOHC - Twin Turbo
FUEL SYSTEM: Fuel Injection, EURO 0 (W/O OBD)
FUEL TYPE: Diesel
T/M: 10 - A/T Multi Mode
4WD OPTIONS: Full Time
DIFF. OPTION: Torque Sensing Centre LSD+ Centre & Reat Diff Lock
DIMENSIONS Lx Wx H mm: 5115 x 1980 x 1880
WHEEL BASE mm: 2850
GROUND CLEARANCE mm: 235
MIN. TURNING RADIUS (M): 5.9
GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT (Kgs): 3230
FUEL TANK CAPACITY Ltrs: 110 (DUAL)
FRONT DBL WISHBONE(IND.)
REAR 4 LINK
ABS + BA + VSC + ATRC + TSC + HAC
- Five-sided armoring of passenger compartment using certified ballistic steel plating to defeat high - powered rifle fire, 7.62 x 51 M80 NATO Ball @ 830 (±10) m/s (Meets or exceeds CEN level B6, (see Ballistic Specifications)
- Floor is fitted with steel plates to protect occupants against simultaneous detonation of
- 02 DM-51 German ordnance hand grenades or equivalent.
- Armoring included on kick panels, front fenders, rear wheel wells, firewall, A, B, and C door pillars and posts
- Rear ballistic bulkhead door in front of OEM rear clam shell door is single vertical piece.
- As an added option,armoring can be placed directly on the OEM rear clam shell door eliminating the need for an additional bulkhead.
- Armor consists of welded certified ballistic grade steel construction.
- Certain designed materials and installation techniques are used which permit a significant reduction in cost to the client while maintaining our improving structural integrity and ballistic resistance level.
- The interior frame, constructed of certified ballistic grade steel, provides overlap and backup protection for the large-surface principal impact areas such as the doors and windows. It also reinforces the structural integrity of the pillars and other areas that are typically ignored or poorly armored by other manufacturers.
- Vehicle armoring shall be constructed in such a way as to ensure that a projectile following a linear or angled path shall not enter the vehicle’s interior with out contacting the armor material. In addition to this, the possibility of a projectile entering the vehicle’s interior due to a ricochet from the armor shall also be minimized.
- A combination of glass, Polycarbonate and Mylar are bonded together using the latest technology, producing one of the finest transparent armors available while incorporating the following:
- Meets or exceeds levels CEN B6 ballistic protection.
- Anti-spall shield protecting against shattering glass
- Multiple impact protection (three shot).
- Finest optical quality offers minimal distortion
- 360° armor overlap at all doors to prevent penetration through door posts and pillars.
- Door pillars reinforced for maximum strength retention.
- OEM Door hinges replaced with custom engineered heavy-duty hinges
- All doors fitted with double looped nylon restraining straps to reduce stresses to hinges during opening
- Door panels resized to fit the altered interior
- All standard electrical equipment of this vehicle shall be tested and modified as necessary to protect against the armoring process.
- All original OEM interior panels and trim will be resized or modified and re-installed wherever possible to obtain as close to an original look as possible.
- As most original panels will no longer be possible to fit, custom paneling shall be used in place of same where required by armor design.
- The braking systems of this vehicle are upgraded for improved performance and safety.
- Front and rear discs are replaced with slotted, vented discs for better heat dissipation
- in all vehicles.
- Optional upgraded systems are custom made using even sturdier brake materials taken from the automotive racing industry and engineered to perform in an armored vehicle application.
- Along with the improved braking systems, the suspension components of all vehicles are altered to provide added safety, and improved performance and handling of the finished armored vehicles.
Tires and Run Flats
- The certified run flats used have been proven as reliable by clients worldwide in a variety of unique operating environments.
- Standard configuration includes five (5) certified run flats installed including the spare tire.
- Optional run flat upgrade and heavier tire combination which maintains higher load capacities and runs cooler than standard units. This guarantees improved performance in the event that the vehicle tires become disabled.